Title: Obtaining a Canadian education is the fastest way to immigrate to Canada
Bit m.enk****@yonsei.ac.kr

When you have a Canadian educational degree, and you worked full time for one year in Canada (filed and paid taxes), you can apply via express entry, and have your permanent residency within 6 months or less.

For more information, visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp

Reply to thread

Back to List New Post

Other Posts